LEAD CHEF - Full-Time with Benefits (health, dental, vision and life insurance)
- $19.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Wedgewood at The Stonetree Golf Club has a Lead Chef position available. We are looking for an energetic team player and a leader with pub menu & banquet experience.
Our Chef oversees all aspects of our culinary operation, including banquet service, menus, costing, sanitation requirements, scheduling, ordering, inventory etc. So yeah, you will be in charge of the kitchen!
We work when our clients play, so our Chef candidates must have weekend, evening and holiday availability and scheduling flexibility is handy!
This position requires well-honed attention to detail, a drive for success, and pride in taking care of our guests and exceeding their expectations. Flexible, reliable and self-driven individuals are the highest priority and will go to the front of the line.
- have solid banquet, catering and restaurant leadership experience
- are safety and sanitation experts
- possess thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques
- have experience with inventory and cost controls
- exhibit consistent career progression and have excellent, supportive references
- are creative and have eclectic plating and presentation skills
The Chef role is an hourly position with a quarterly bonus plan. Yes, HOURLY (adding up to around $65-$70K per year) Over-time is paid and our Chef schedules allow for a great work/life balance! In addition to the hourly wage and over-time, we have a great quarterly bonus plan with the potential to earn an additional $750.00 per quarter.
Our benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans as well as our 401k program.
At WW StoneTree, we're committed to being a great place to work. From growth opportunities to a fun company culture, we provide a foundation for a fulfilling career.
Our company culture fosters teamwork, guest service and individual accountability—and a competitive compensation package!
Would you like to join us? Please apply via WORKPOP. DO IT!
At Wedgewood Weddings, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!