Box Office Cashier-Seasonal
- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The Box Office cashier is responsible for consistently providing outstanding guest service, generating sales and properly documenting all transactions in adherence with departmental policies and procedures.
- Provides courteous and efficient service to all guests.
- Maintains an awareness of all current events, pricing, and merchandise inventory.
- Promotes and generates retail merchandise sales.
- Properly documents Box Office ticket sales and wristband distribution.
- Secures payment for all Box Office and General Admission sales.
- Accurately inputs club admission, partner sales and comps into MICROS system.
- Assists guests with Box Office and Lost and Found inquires with security assistance.
- Communicates all guest requests to Management team.
- One year guest service experience.
- Six months high volume cash handling experience.
- Ability to accurately calculate numbers.
- Remains calm during stressful situations/interactions.
- Resolves issues with good judgment.
- Works efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be 21 and over to apply