Director of Event Sales
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Director of Sales is responsible for planning and implementing sales, developing sales programs, establishes and maintains relationships with clients, guides and works with the Operations team for execution.
· Oversees and motivates the Sales Team daily.
· Creates annual budgets, sets sales goals, and communicates monthly expectations.
· Meets and exceeds monthly, quarterly and yearly financial goals.
· Negotiates and closes contracts.
· Makes decisions with the venues best interest in mind.
· Seeks out and develops relationships with local industries (i.e. corporations, hotels, non-profits, etc).
· Meets weekly with Corporate Partner(s) to go over corporate sales trends, bookings, sales recaps and department productivity.
· Coordinates networking mixers and events.
· Establishes, develops, and maintains positive business relationships with industry influencers.
· Works closely with Front of House Managers, Special Events Team, and Executive Chef to coordinate all upcoming events.
· Works closely with Director of VIP Services to convert corporate events into Nightclub Table Sales.
· Attends weekly BEO meetings.
· Works closely with the Special Events Department on operations and event execution.
· Trains new employees, including, but not limited to, Sales Managers, Special Events Managers, Restaurant and Nightclub Managers.
· Off-site visits, and networking with clients to develop and maintain solid business relationships.
- Microsoft Office knowledge, financial planning and strategy, budget tracking, marketing concepts, brand positioning, people management, competitive analysis, forecasting, client relationships, creativity.
- 4-5 years of experience in management.
- 1-2 years of experience in nightlife/fine dining experience preferred.
Tao Group, one of the most successful hospitality groups world-wide seeks to hire stellar individuals! Located in the heart of Hollywood, this opportunity offers tremendous growth and exposure in the hospitality entertainment industry! For more info please visit us at www.taogroupla.com