Food Truck Driver / Back of House
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Border Grill is a growing company with a small, tight knit group of dedicated individuals that are passionate about food, beverage and service. A Border Grill driver is not just a driver, but also a leader and will be held accountable to the highest standards. There will be daily driver duties that must be met. The Driver will report to the Operations Manager. Due to staffing needs, the Driver is expected to be the eyes and ears of the Operations Manager. Drivers will conduct themselves, and the truck team in a way reflecting the culture and philosophy of Border Grill.
- Safely drive truck to and from events as scheduled
- Oversee food levels and make sure food served from truck is a quality product
- Ensure truck maintenance is up to date and truck sanitation is up to code
- Amazing communication skills to provide the highest level of service and hospitality
- Responsible and trustworthy management of revenue
Ideally, we hope to find someone who has the tools to take on this great opportunity and grow with our business. That person should be a person that . . .
- Is organized, detail oriented and a competent multi-tasker with excellent follow through
- Has an excellent driving record
- Has the ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Is able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Is driven to exceed guest expectations, and has excellent customer service skills
- Has a serious and strong work ethic
- Has a passion for delicious food and perfectly executed truck events
- Is smart, energetic, self-motivated, solution oriented, creative, assertive
- Is able to embrace the changing demands of a dynamic business environment
- Has strong math skills
- Has working knowledge of POS systems, primarily order entry
Experience relevant to managing these responsibilities and achieving these results is required.