- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Seeking barista for Coffee Shop with knowledge of food and drink preparation, customer service and team leadership to support growth of client base friendly and fast learner.
- Discuss beverage items, make suggestions and answer any inquiries
- Operate coffee making equipment
- Answers questions in regard to menu items, ingredients
- Ensures the food is warmed, presented and to the customer's satisfaction.
- Prepare and present beverages according to established recipe and presentation standards
- Serve prepared food items
- Comply with health, safety and hygiene guidelines and regulations
- Maintain clean and hygienic work area
- Display merchandise in an attractive and functional manner
- Complete opening and closing duties for each shift
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with coffee making equipment
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service and communication skills
- Independent work and team work
- Knowledge of all forms of coffee and standard beverage recipes
- Able to stand for long hours
- Able to lift and carry moderate amounts of weight
This job performed usually indoors in a controlled environment, and experiences high level of noise in the work environment. This job has intermittent levels of high stress.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk.