.Net Software Developer (19-00354)
- $90K - $110K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
.Net Software Developer
Primary Location: Fairfax, VA
Responsible for a development project, may provide general oversight and direction to the developers on the project in an experienced developer capacity. Writes, tests, and develops computer programs. Conceives, designs, and tests logical structure
to meet program requirements. Writes programs according to specifications provided. Builds, deploys and maintains programs, Web Site pages and applications. Develops and improves site navigation and applications. Responsible for the design, development, and configuration of software systems
• Coordinates with content developers and graphics designers to ensure that needs are technically feasible, translating detailed designs into executable software.
• Provides technical site maintenance and advice on complex issues related to animation, search engine techniques, link integrity, navigation, browsers, graphics, and other technical web developments.
• Delivers technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations, and enhancements of existing systems.
• Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written and then designs, codes, debugs, and documents programs.
• Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action for complex issues.
• Designs user interfaces of interactive web applications including ADA 508, and cross browser compliance.
• Maintains compliance with standards and conventions in developing programs.
• Develops required specifications for complex programs or problems.
• Develops the requirements of a product from inception to conclusion. Tests, debugs, and refines the software to produce the required product.
• Creates coded unit tests and works with Testers/Information Assurance to address program and/or security findings.
• Acts as a mentor to less-experienced team members.
• Prepares required documentation, including block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or equivalent relevant experience.
5-10 years of experience with programming or web development activities.
Other Job Specific Skills
• Must be detail oriented, as well as able to work well with
in order to design and develop prototypes from the ground up.
• Participate in all phases of software development with a focus on design,
development, and implementation using Java, Oracle, SQL Server or other
• Experience designing highly scalable databases and developing applications
against a relational database such as Oracle preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must work efficiently within multiple teams.
• Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and work in a closed
environment with others.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology.
• Strong problem solving, logic, and analytic skills.
• Applies knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and
tools to support a client, project or entity. Familiar with and utilized
best programming standards and practices in a professional capacity.
• Experience in information system design, including application programming on
large-scale case management systems and the development of software to satisfy
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.