- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Doc B's Restaurant + Bar is located in Austin, TX in The Domain! With restaurants in Chicago, Florida, Dallas and Fort Worth, we would love to welcome you as the newest member of our already awesome team.
We are currently looking for friendly and talented candidates for BARTENDER positions. Our ideal candidate has 1-2 years of bartending experience in a full service restaurant environment. However, we are willing to train the right person if you are a great fit for our team and culture!
All applicants must be genuinely friendly, open and willing to learn, and passionate about great hospitality.
Why work for Doc B's?
1. WE LOVE OUR PEOPLE!
- We offer an unmatched bonus structure for our FOH employees!
- $500 bonus after 3 months of employment
- $750 bonus after 6 months of employment
- $1,000 bonus after 1 year of employment - AND every anniversary!
- PAID VACATION - All FOH employees qualify for 1 week of paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- We offer attire reimbursement for your work clothes
- We feed you! We provide a free meal during your shift, and generous employee meal discounts when you bring friends and family in to dine on your day off!
2. Our food is amazing! We partner with local farmers and small best-in-class purveyors, incorporating the highest-quality ingredients in all our scratch-made dishes. You won't find freezers or microwaves in our house - when we say "Fresh Kitchen," we mean it!
3. Cool Atmosphere- With an emphasis on art and design, we are proud to display works from well-known international artists throughout the space, and our music playlist is custom curated by our DJ, Tommy.
4. We offer Health and Dental insurance benefits to ALL of our team members - including those that work part-time!
5. We offer flexible work schedules
6. We are a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
7. We provide a professional work environment, but we still know how to have FUN!
8. Culture - Doc B's is not just another chain restaurant, we are independently owned and whole-heartedly care about each and every one of our team members. We pride ourselves on having great team retention, which means, we genuinely care about YOU.
You may also stop by the restaurant (3001 Palm Way) for an on the spot interview Monday-Friday between the hours of 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Please arrive in professional attire with a current resumé.
We look forward to meeting you!
Words we believe in
Not proud or arrogant; modest
The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual
To concentrate attention or energy
A feeling of thankfulness or appreciation
To gain the love of someone by force of personality
Great excitement for or interest in a subject or cause