- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Falasophy is looking to hire qualified shift leaders for leading it's new location opening this summer at the Irvine Specturm.
Be part of the opening team of a spanking new fast-casual restaurant, designed by an award winning LA Arhcitectural firm and located in the heart of the busy Irvine Spectrum.
Ideal candidate is someone that is pationate about the brand and looking to grow their career with a popular growing brand.
Responsibilities will include, leading high volume shifts, over-sight and training of staff, prepping, working the line, motivating and overall but kicking awesomness.
- Strong Culinary background (Well rounded kitchen skill set as a chef, chef de cuisine, or sous chef)
- 2-5+ years expeience in a kitchen leadership role
- Experience in a fact paced / high volume restaurant
- Enterprenerial can work with little direction and uner pressure
- HIGHLY ORGANIZED
- Great team motivator and culture builder
Great company, great pay, great growth opportunity.