Marketing Manager - Las Vegas
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Marketing Manager contributes to the creation, management, and activation of key events. Manages all execution of digital marketing strategy and efforts within budget and scope.
Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager & Director of Event Marketing.
- Drive great digital creative to allow for scalability across multiple platforms; these include reserved, programmatic, mobile and social media platforms.
- Ensures all events are being properly marketed (grass roots promotions team, VIP Host team, social media, public relations, etc.), and oversees creative direction of marketing collateral.
- Makes arrangements with the client to deliver and/or pick-up event passes and show badges for staff with regards to convention events and sponsorships.
- Drives ongoing web processes and improvements for SEO/SEM, audience engagement, and reports to Sr. Marketing Manager.
- Oversee monthly social media content calendars, blog posts calendars, and email marketing calendars.
- Manage content creation, video/photoshoots, and sourcing to ensure all content exemplifies brand standards.
- Educates company on social media best practices and in collaboration with Operations, manages in-venue staff members to assist in content generation.
- Develops the strategy with Senior Marketing Team, budgeting, and execution for all online advertising, prospecting and retargeting campaigns, including Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and third party partners.
- Manages and schedules third party event photographers and videographers.
- Manages drafting and review of all Marketing Event Orders (MEOs) for approval from Senior Marketing Manager,
- Finds appropriate contact within the show organization to begin partnership conversations with to work toward a promotional partnership event agreement.
- Ensure optimization of all digital programs with a focus on driving awareness, e-commerce ticket sales, e-commerce VIP table reservations and consumer engagement.
- Liaison with hosts, promoters, operations and hotel department to ensure all marketing events and initiatives are properly being communicated to key contacts
- Long lead planning for holidays to ensure prepared with marketing initiatives, special menus etc.
- Develops a plan that meets the needs of the event, the expectations of event partners and management, and stays within the costs outlined for each deliverable.
- Shares responsibility with the Senior Marketing Manager in attending venue pre-shift the night of the event to review the points of the event with the staff and answer any outstanding questions.
- Creates event recaps for all marketing events.
As an integral part of the Marketing team, all members of the marketing team will be expected to:
- Help create and conceptualize marketing collateral and ads as needed.
- Work with the graphics team to ensure content is kept on brand.
- Work with the social media team and help create ideas and also help with new concepts to keep TAO Group cutting edge.
- Brainstorm new ideas for marketing team of events and ways to reinvent the brand.
- Stays current with all pop culture and current events and looks for opportunities to capitalize on trends through nightclub events.
- Stays current with local organizations, influencers and events that could be potential partners.
- Keep up to date on local and national trends including new DJ and celebrity talent to hire.
- Continually seeks opportunities to exceed expectations and develop lasting client relationships.
- Ensures project deliverables meet and/or exceed internal and client expectations with respect to quality, budget, timelines, and strategy.
In Addition To The Aforementioned Essential Job Functions, The Marketing Manager Will Possess The Following Qualities
- A passion for the nightlife and entertainment industry, electronic dance music and all things Las Vegas.
- A passion for wanting to have fun at work - both at the office and within the nightclubs.
- A passion for innovation, creativity and out-of-box thinking.
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience implementing successful digital strategies with a proven ability to utilize best practices and process improvements.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and endurance are needed to multi-task across many projects with varying deadlines.
- An ownership mentality with the ability to think independently, self-learn, and create and develop ideas that lead to positive change/improvements.
- Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as work environment.
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are absolutely required.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Experience as a digital account supervisor/manager, digital marketing manager, or social community manager is preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Omniture Suite, Asana, TripleSeat, Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics/DFA is a plus.
Working Knowledge Requirements
- Knowledge of online technology with particular focus in blogs, social networks (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), mobile and other emerging platforms.
- Working knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Ad platforms for digital and social media marketing.
- Strong communication, research, presentation and creative skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows Office, Microsoft Office, Mac OSX, POS systems.
- 3-6 years prior Marketing Experience including managing a team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Prior budget management experience is a must.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Event Strategy is a must.