Front Desk Receptionist
- $14.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
USAePay is looking for someone who can bring high-energy and professional front desk appearance to serve as the face of the company, Monday - Friday, schedule is to be determined.
Experience is necessary!
You will act as the gatekeeper and main point of contact for guests. You must be customer service and care oriented.
- Greet customers and vendors
- Direct incoming calls to appropriate parties, take accurate phone messages
- Overseeing communal office and meeting spaces
- Performing a range of administrative duties such as organizing material, faxing, copying, sorting mail, etc.
- Keep entire office in clean, neat & organized order at all times so that even unexpected visitors will see us at our best
- Strong previous experience providing administrative support in an office setting
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize in an ever-changing environment
- Poised under pressure and flexible to adapt to last-minute changes in schedule
- Customer service-oriented with a strong work ethic and collaborative approach
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to liaise with guests, and all levels of staff
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Must maintain good attendance and appearance at all times
- Health insurance (100% covered)
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Monthly catering
- Team bonding activities #LifeatUSAePay
- Growth Opportunity
If you are a self-starter and looking for an opportunity for growth within, we want to hear from you!