Fashion Production Technical Coordinator
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
We're an emerging, all-female company in the Venice / Los Angeles area that designs, manufactures, and sells ethical clothing for our own designer line. We're looking for an exceptional candidate who works hard, accomplishes a lot, and, while it's not a requirement, can provide belly rubs to our office dog and cat.
The candidate will work closely with the designer and the pattern maker, to ensure that everyone's on the same page so that our development and production run smoothly. So, outstanding communication and organizational skills and are needed, and the candidate must be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
Other duties will include creating a library of block patterns to maintain consistency within product categories and attending all fittings and maintaining fit notes on spec sheets.
We're looking for an independent go-getter who is comfortable in providing her own structure, in line with company goals.
The candidate needs:
- A degree in fashion plus 1-4 years' experience in apparel technical design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Corel, or Adobe Photoshop for development of technical sketches.
- Proficiency in Excel, to keep everyone organized
- The ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation depends on experience.