Communication and Marketing Assistant
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Charity Advertising and Marketing Partners is a progressive organization that specializes in running face-to-face campaigns for businesses. We believe instead of companies spending millions of dollars in advertising that drive up the overhead, our clients should “give back" to the community heavy discounts to increase attendance by making it more affordable. We are looking for an individual to be cross trained on a number of different clients, campaigns, and positions to help expand the experience of the internship.