- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are hiring experienced bartenders and hostess for our new location, Massilia, in Santa Monica. This positions require a minimum of 2 years experience with high volume food and beverage operations.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about customer service and building relationships with our customers. You must have an amazing personality and be extremely social.
Please only apply if you have relevant work experience and the following attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years experience, preferably in a non-corporate as well as corporate chain restaurant.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. - Passionate about customer service and offering a great experience.
- Strong hospitality orientation.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Health Department rules and regulations. ServSafe certification preferred.
- Must have the ability to work varied and flexible hours.
- Must have the ability to comply and implement all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience with wine selection and service a plus.
- Food handler certificate a plus.
- A passion for food, wine and craft cocktails.
- French or Italian speaking a plus.
Submit resume and salary requirements. An introduction letter will be greatly appreciated. Please send a photo if desired.
Massilia is a Marseille-inspired brasserie with culinary influences from the South of France, Italy, Spain and Morocco.
With a beautiful recessed patio, the all-day restaurant and bar conveys the atmosphere of those lively French eateries; a buoyant neighborhood hub by day (offering coffee drinks, croissants, and egg dishes in the morning, pita sandwiches and classic bistro items such as steak-frites for lunch) to a festive ambiance at night around dishes such as homemade pasta, gambas au pastis, eight-hour braised lamb, and Moroccan tajine.
The unique crafted cocktail program is based around spirits from the South of France and Italy, with a dedicated Negroni menu, as well as an extensive selection of Amari and French brandies.