- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- To provide nutrition lifestyle education programs for individuals and groups. To provide nutrition care planning and support to patients (either hospitalized or out-patients).
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Clinical Nutrition Manager
- Minimum Education
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Food and Nutrition, Dietetics or Home Economics with a major in Foods and Nutrition or dietetics.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Registered with Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association. Licensed as a Dietitian by the State of Texas
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- The staff member must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on the physical, psycho/social, education, safety and related criteria appropriate to the age of the patients served in the employee’s assigned area/department. The skills and knowledge to provide such care is gained through education, training and/or experience
- Preferred Qualification
- Occasional overtime is required in addition to the normal working hours for the job. Must be able to work weekends. Occasional exposure to relatively unpleasant working conditions is required. Shared office area, subject to telephone noise. Much public exposure. Requires much walking and standing. Potential for verbal abuse from patients, staff and family. Continuous attention to detail.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits