- $0.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
• Prepare all fryer foods in a timely fashion.
• Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
• Clean assigned areas of the kitchen as necessary.
• Prepare daily “prep” items.
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
Must be available to work Wednesday-Sunday for dinner service.
Our existing kitchen and front of house team is passionate about delicious food and delivering great service. We are looking a new team member to grow with our company.