- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
· To create the company experience for guests by greeting and seating them and by processing their bills promptly and courteously
Areas of Responsibility
· Deliver the company experience for guests
· Work with the hotel team to create the company experience for guests
· Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences.
· Follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests’ experience.
· Handle guest requests personally and/or refer as appropriate.
· Demonstrate the hotel values when providing service and teamwork.
· Create luxury for all the senses by greeting guests.
· Welcome guests and make them feel at home.
· Take all room service orders quickly and courteously.
· Help attendants to set for service when business is heavy.
· Monitor service load throughout shift and pace orders and delivery accordingly.
· Monitor hall sweeps to insure proper cleanliness.
· Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
· Maintain that all SOP’s applied to room service are followed.
· Process customer bills promptly and accurately.
· Take orders accurately.
· Process room charges immediately.
· Follows hotel cash and credit card handling policies.
· Focus on the customer: Seek to understand the internal/external customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
· Attend to detail: Ensure that data is accurate and work is thorough, meeting the highest standards.
· Improve continuously: Constantly assess and adapt to current practices to perform a task better, faster or more efficiently.
· Share information: Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
· Foster teamwork: Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
· Develop self and others: Continually work to develop own capabilities and the capabilities of others.