E-Commerce Marketing Manager -
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Diane's Beachwear is looking for an experienced and motivated candidate who will take our E-Commerce Dept and profits companywide to the next level!
* Must have experience in managing an online Fashion retail platform minimum 2 years
In addition, Diane's Beachwear is looking for a candidate who has experience & continued interest in:
- Must be interested in swim and beachwear.
- Fashion merchandising
- Managing a staff
- Photoshop proficient
- Graphic design
- Inventory management
- Planning, buying and attend buying meetings
- Customer service management
- Web design
- Leadership qualities
- Recruitment, Management and Training
Daily duties will include:
- Develop and manage our E-Commerce strategy and implementation for maximum profit
- Manage and oversee all product uploaded to the website
- Increase sales and profitablility of the web through strategic merchandising and marketing
- Communicate with the buyers to ensure we have the newest merchandise and top sellers on the website
- Create and solidify our position in the online swimwear category, driving sales and execution
- Develop and oversee a companywide calendar of events, coordinating communications with our vendors and the stores.
As the E Commerce Marketing Manager, you are a creative, pro-active leader who excels at successfully collaborating with your cross-functional partners, internal and vendor based, to drive traffic to our site and improve the consumer experience. You will focus on strategy for your objectives while connecting with and establishing meaningful relationships with your peers. You will create detailed project proposals, and you are not afraid to get into the details. You will take this unique opportunity to use your analytical skills and expertise in SEM to merge your innovative marketing and eCommerce skill set to create meaningful programs that reach our consumers. Your creative and strategic processes will drive and measure all eCommerce marketing efforts to successfully increase traffic, sales, and conversions. You will develop your team and influence them to grow to their greatest potential. You and your team are an instrumental part of showcasing our culture of creative expression as well as our vision and values through imagery and impactful brand stories.
How You Will Move the Needle:
- You will provide support for the eCommerce and Brand Marketing team to manage all aspects of day-to-day email, homepage, marketing, content and promotional planning and executions.
- You are excited to support new marketing initiatives, and help to develop and execute the ecommerce marketing calendar.
- You will develop marketing strategy and seasonal marketing plans to include all sales channels, product categories and site promotions. You will be challenged with the large responsibility of detailing all aspects of the plan and ensuring smooth and flawless execution that leads to performance driven results.
- Your authentic and original project plans will ensure consistent brand message across all e-commerce channels.
- As healthy and meaningful cross-functional and vendor relationships are at the core of our brand values, you will partner effectively with third party marketing agencies to drive relevant traffic and maximize ROI, ensuring established sales, expense and profitability goals are reached.
- Budget responsibility for all marketing expenses (including, but not limited to paid search, affiliate, remarketing) and related financial goals.
- You will lead and inspire a team who successfully collaborates with peers and resources to achieve eCommerce marketing campaign objectives.
- As an inquisitive thinker, you will continually test, analyze and optimize campaigns, promotions and landing pages to increase conversion and drive incremental sales.
- You will challenge yourself to identify innovative technologies, services and other opportunities for marketing the site; develops roll out strategy for those likely to meet sales and ROI goals.
Who we are as a company:
Our company is the first in the beachwear industry to offer the ability to mix sizes in all swimwear tops and bottoms. We have maintained a leading position in the region by offering the largest selection of mix and match separates. By offering a complete beachwear wardrobe all year around, our customer knows she never has to look elsewhere. We provide one stop shopping for all their beachwear needs. As the premier beachwear store in the western United States we have over 20 retail locations as well as E-commerce and are continuing to expand.
- Salary depends on position and experience.
- Great Employee Discount
- Opportunities to grow