Superba Pasadena | Supervisor
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Superba team seeks a Front of the House Supervisor for our café in Pasadena.
Our team is currently developing Superba Snacks + Coffe, a coffee bar and restaurant in Pasadena. We are committed to chef and product driven food, craft coffee, warm hospitality, and unique and cutting-edge design. Our menu is driven by the seasons, vegetable forward, and emphasizes clean and healthy techniques and many years of baking know how.
We are community oriented and passionate about restaurants! We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate FOH supervisor who cares deeply about food, coffee and hospitality. The FOH supervisor will work closely with the general manager to teach product and service standards while maintaining a fun, upbeat environment.
*We are a 7 day a week Breakfast, Lunch, and Brunch establishment. The scope of Food produced will range from pastries, breads, toasts, sandwiches, and salads.
You will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training, and inspiring a staff of 20
- Growing the business by creatively driving sales and maintaining cost controls
- Creating genuine experiences and building positive relationships
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years of experience in a café, coffee shop or casual restaurant
- Warmth, humor, a hospitable approach and desire to engage guests
- Strong problem solving, communication, and time management skills
- Detail orientation and cool under pressure
Follow us on Instagram: @lifesuperba
We are an EEO Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.