Convenience Store Cashier
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Cashiers do a bit of everything to keep the business running cleanly and smoothly.
Our Cashiers present a friendly and helpful attitude with all other employees and customers!
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is stocked
- Enter and process customer orders/requests
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Stocking and cleaning the store inside and outside
- Make sure everything is neat, clean and free from clutter and safe.
- When not with customers spend their shifts picking up cleaning the store
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, and cleaning equipment to clean floors. Clean and stock restrooms
- Clean and stock all coolers and store shelves
- Change light bulbs and ceiling tiles
- Assist management as needed
- Able to spend entire shift on feet.
- Able to handle cold and hot temperatures, inside and outside during all-weather types.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with all customers
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Must be able to obtain Beer Permit Licenses
- Must have the ability to compete task with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
Cambridge Franchise Holdings is an Equal Opportunity employer.