- $14.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Provides attentive service to each assigned section by working diligently to ensure the environment is clean and well stocked. The Busser is also responsible for ensuring that the venue is compliant with the California health codes at all times. The Busser will set and clean tables in addition to assisting with any and all tasks necessary.
· A minimum of one year experience in a high volume, service focused environment.
· Must be able to maintain excellent customer service skills and attention to detail while maintaining high service standard.
· Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds on a tray or service arm
· Must be physically able to walk without assistance on varied surfaces for an extended period of time.
· Must be organized, follow directions and make quick decisions that are consistent with established company standards.
· Must be fluent in the English language, both written and oral. Multilingual skills are a plus.
· Must possess a valid California Food Handlers Card.
· Maintain a clean and safe working environment as outlined by the California Health Standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (include but are not limited to)
· Constantly provides customers with accurate information about the venue and property as well as entertainment offered in each.
· Sets and resets tables according to standard before, during and after service.
· Welcomes all customers to the venue professionally and courteously, according to the established venue sequence of service.
· Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and other team members when the opportunity arises.
· Communicates with management, and all other service staff to rectify any and all customer needs, comments or incidents.
· Cleans all spills immediately, notifying other staff members and using appropriate signage when necessary.
· Performs all opening and closing duties as assigned.
· Complies with all state and federal liquor laws.
· Ensure a clean and safe work environment that is in compliance with the California health codes at all times.
PHYSICAL AND WORKING ENVIORNMENT:
· Must be neat and clean in appearance and physically fit to perform the duties required.
· Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift and work inside assigned bar area in the venue.
· Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend climb and carry objects as necessary.
· Must be able to work in a fast pace and high-volume environment in the presence of areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, dancing, bright lights and dust and communicate during this time – sometimes within a small area.
· Must be able to work inside and outside at all times of the year as needed, based upon business volumes.
· Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
· Must be able to push/pull up to 150 pounds.