Lexus Technology Specialist
- $12.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Thompson Lexus Willow Grove is looking to hire a Technology Specialist to join their sales team. The Technology Specialist supports customers with in-depth product knowledge as well as enables the customer to better utilize and configure Lexus products in accordance with their particular needs. As a Technology Specialist you will be specially trained to demonstrate and guide customers through all aspects of their Lexus after purchase. If the following describes you, you could be on the fast track to success as a Lexus Technology Specialist:
- Highly motivated with an affinity for technology
- You enjoy going the extra mile to create a positive experience for your customers.
- You enjoy learning about the newest advances in technology
- You have strong interpersonal skills
Why Work for Thompson?
Working for Thompson means you’re a part of the family. We have a unique culture where management knows your name and works with you to achieve your career goals. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch facilities that include toolboxes for our technicians, air-conditioned shops, free uniforms, Saturday team lunches and an extensive benefits package.
At Thompson, we care about your family because you are a part of ours. We organize events like Bring your Child to Work Day and Dorney Park day, where your family can also be involved with the Thompson experience. We also do an annual tree decorating contest, Denim Day, and the exciting Thompson Bucks County Classic – our international cycling event that happens right here in Doylestown!
Thompson employees could work anywhere but they choose to work here, and that's what makes the difference! So, take a look and see if there’s a position right for you to join our family. Experience the Thompson Difference for yourself!
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- Blue Cross health plans with $0 deductibles, dental, vision and RX plans
- Paid life insurance | Short and long-term disability | 401K plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care | Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Employee and family discounts
See our list of available positions by clicking the link below.
The Thompson Organization is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.