Event Sales Manager
Lucky Strike Chicago Managers Chicago, IL
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Under the direction of management, increase event sales revenue by following LuckyStrike's Sales Standards & Expectations, including: executing outbound sales call requirements to drive awareness, implementing lead generating strategies; identifying and pursuing target markets by monitoring venue and community demographics.
- Manage event administrative requirements and logistics by developing and adhering to any contracts and confirmed agreements.
- Work with internal departments and outside vendors and following up to ensure that corporate standards of quality and service are met.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with each event host. Including, meeting and greeting the event organizer, following up with the event hosts to ensure satisfaction and maximize referrals.
- Execute the specific marketing plan approved by the Corporate Marketing Team, including prospecting events and open houses.
A successful candidate would possess the following:
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in sales preferably in hospitality/service/event/catering industry, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong sales skills required including experience with prospecting, cold calls, and negotiating skills.
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Office and CRM
- Strong leadership and people skills, plus the ability to build and foster a team environment