- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
Fred Leeds Properties seeks a FULL TIME leasing agent! Fred Leeds Properties is an established property management company that represents in California, Arizona, and New York with quality, professionalism, and integrity. We are currently seeking a leasing agent to join our team.
The Leasing Agent is the first point of contact for all residents, guests, staff, vendors, and visitors to our community. Our portfolio spans the entirety of Los Angeles, so the leasing agent we seek must be dynamic, flexible, and collaborative while also providing exceptional customer service. Our headquarters are located in central Los Angeles, allowing shorter commutes to many of our properties.
The following abilities are needed for this position:
- Strong leasing skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong follow up skills
- High level of professionalism and organization
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of Fair Housing and Tenant/Landlord Laws
- Understanding of the day to day of property management
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments for showings
- Conducting showings of apartments to potential customers
- Receiving and placing phone calls
- Organizing and filing incoming documents
- Maintaining client database
- Working select weekends
- Experience with Yardi Voyager would be a definite asset, but not a requirement
Schedule: Full-time Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with some Saturdays
At least one year experience preferred.
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, Fred Leeds Properties is the employer for you. We offer great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, holidays, and much, much more.