- $9.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
A growing event equipment rental company is looking for a candidate that has positive attitude, is reliable and has strong work ethic to help deliver equipment and help maintain the warehouse.
In this position you will work 3-4 days. When we are busy we schedule you more days. Once fully trained you will be able to work towards other positions.
The duties for this position will include, but not be limited to, cleaning various types of equipment. organizing the warehouse, reading the calendar, preparing orders, tracking repairs made to the equipment, maintaining inventory, rotating stock, mopping the floor and cleaning the bathroom. Also, riding with the delivery driver to help with deliveries on busy days as well as deliver equipment on your own as well. This position is physically demanding and requires someone ready to be an important part of our team.
* Must be able to read and follow written directions.
* Must be able to lift up to 100lbs.
* Ability to keep a clean and organized work area and warehouse.
* Ability to fill out paperwork and keep track of inventory
* Ability to work alone
* Must have a working cell phone
* Must have reliable transportation
This job offers competitive pay and growth opportunities. The hours are based on the workload and average 10-20 hours per week.