- $11.00 - $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
A growing event equipment rental company is looking for a warehouse associate. We are looking for a candidate that has positive attitude, is reliable and has strong work ethic.
In this position you will work 4 days. Friday, Saterday, Sunday and Monday. When we are busy we schedule you more days.
The duties for this position will include, but not be limited to, cleaning various types of equipment. organizing the warehouse, reading the calender, preparing orders, tracking repairs made to the equipment, maintaing inventory, rotating stock, mopping the floor and cleaning the bathroom. This position is physically demanding and requires someone ready to be an important part of our team.
* Must be able to lift upto 100lbs.
* Ability to keep a clean and organized work area and warehouse.
* Ability to fill out paperwork and keep track of inventory
* Ability to work alone
* Must have a working cell phone
* Must have reliable transportation
This job offers competitive pay and growth opportunities. The hours are based on the work load and average 20 hours per week.