- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Graphic Designer is responsible for helping to design, create and conceptualize graphics for the TAO Group brands.
• Cutting edge design aesthetic and concept execution that is adaptable to both company brand guidelines as well as evolving marketing platforms.
• Knowledge and Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Experience in video editing software a plus.
• Knowledge of current and developing design trends.
• Knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, information hierarchy, typography, and digital applications.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple projects at once, understand key priorities and meet deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to retouch and correct photographs.
• Must possess thorough understanding of the print process and vendor requirements to correctly prepare files for print.
• Ability to take existing artwork and repurpose for use in digital media channels, i.e. online banners, electronic invitations and social media platforms.
• Ability to create email blasts/newsletters.
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment and work efficiently with all departments of the company on design projects and production.
• Attention to detail, organization and quality while following design specs and direction a must.
• 3+ years experience working in a high volume, deadline driven environment.
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Must possess a diverse