Salvadorian Head Chef
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are a 40-year Salvadorian restaurant located in Los Angeles. We are in our 3rd generation of family ownership. The tradition of our food dates back to a single food truck and has expanded into 6 sibling-operated restaurants. Our location is known for attracting customers both locally and abroad. Our food is so appealing that it is not uncommon for visitors from El Salvador to take our food with them back to the home country. We pride ourselves on these recipes and are looking for a chef that will take the same pride and make it their own.
- English and Spanish both written and spoken fluently.
- Must be knowledgeable in Savli cuisine.
- Have experience handling a high volume of output. Preferably in a physically small kitchen.
- Experience training other cooks in known recipes and maintaining quality control of prepared food.
- Must have own transportation and the ability to shop for the kitchen if need be.
- Understanding the complex nature of employees working in a kitchen. (kitchen politics) And the ability to come to working solutions.
- Competitive Salary after a short probational period.
- Dedicated parking spot.
If interested please submit with your reply:
A short cover letter.
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!