Running Club Coordinator
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
As a Running Club Coordinator, you will oversee all store running club programs by motivating, encouraging and always providing a safe atmosphere for all participants. You will be responsible for recruiting and hiring coaches, implementing running programs, scheduling events and overseeing all Running Club programs. Our Running Club Coordinator is comfortable speaking in front of large crowds of people, is friendly and outgoing, and promotes positive social experiences for all participants. This position will work with the Marketing team to promote new products to participants. The Running Club Coordinator will secure training venues, communicate to participants on a weekly basis and be comfortable managing coaches, mentor, and volunteers. Joining the Fleet Feet Running Club is joining a team and a community that ignites and supports running and fitness through social experiences. We pride ourselves in putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff, customers or Running Club Participants. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Fosters growth of others through recognition, coaching and development opportunities
- Promotes individual and team performance by setting expectations, and delegating tasks
- Assists with making business decisions, always putting staff and customers first
- Builds and maintains trust from staff, customers and the community by using sound judgement
- Outgoing, positive, and supportive
- Accountable and adaptable
- Does the right thing
- Deliver a great social experience for participants by fostering a positive and safe atmosphere
- Collaborative and encouraging
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with participants, coaches and Running Club Coordinator
- Support Fleet Feet Running Club programs, initiatives, activities and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!