- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Host/Hostess ensure that guests have an enjoyable experience during their visit to Lucky Strike by being hospitable while upholding the company’s guest service standards.
- Provide a memorable guest experience by interacting with the guests and providing prompt and courteous service throughout their visit
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and escort the guests to the table with menus
- Demonstrate menu knowledge and use the knowledge to enthusiastically make recommendations about menu items, entertainment options in the venue, future parties, etc.
- Anticipate guest’s needs such as highchairs, additional chairs, etc.
- Partner with team members on ensuring the cleanliness standards are kept up
- Complete side work such as: rolling silverware, replenishing condiments, cleaning menus, etc.
- Uphold local liquor and food handling laws
- 1 year of previous host/hostess experience preferably in a fast pace and full service restaurant/bar or entertainment venue is a plus but not required
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.