Freelance Journal Contributor
- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Fleet Feet Store Support Content Team is looking for new story ideas and strong writers to contribute to the Fleet Feet Journal on a regular basis.
Examples of typical Fleet Feet blog content:
- Inspirational stories about runners
- Pieces about running culture Stories that highlight interesting running-related events
- Advice for runners about training, racing, gear, nutrition, etc.
- Answers to common problems or questions you hear from Fleet Feet customers and training program participants
- Q&As with athletes, coaches or other experts in the sport Instructional “How-To” articles
We are also open to new types of content. Let us know if you have an idea you think would interest our readers.
An ideal contributor possesses the following skills:
- Writing skill and experience (Fleet Feet blog content is written in AP style.)
- A knack for storytelling Expertise and experience as a runner OR in an area related to running such as coaching, nutrition, exercise science, physiology, scientific research, gear, etc.
- Personal connection to Fleet Feet culture OR a desire to work more closely with Fleet Feet
- If this sounds like you, apply to become a Fleet Feet Journal contributor today!
Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.