Medical Assistant (Full Time, West Hills and Northridge)
- $14.50 - $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Full Time Medical Assistant responsibilities will include :
Working as a Medical Assistant in our West Hills and Northridge offices. You will initially train and work in the Glendale area. Following your training, you will split your time between our West Hills and Northridge offices.
Your MA duties will include direct patient contact, assisting providers while treating patients, setting up for procedures and surgeries, Rx refills and authorizations, working with lasers and treatment lights + other technical medical equipment, scrubbing instruments, thoroughly cleaning exam rooms and work stations, light (0-5 lbs) to moderate lifting (5+ lbs) and being on your feet for long periods of time.
Your admin duties will include entering demographics and treatment information into medical software, filing, faxing, follow ups with patients, emailing, learning and implementing office protocols, assisting your team members, completing assigned tasks
- You MUST have experience as a paid back office medical assistant one year -- NO exceptions.
- You will be trained to use our EHR software but must already be familiar with all the basic elements and proper use of EHR softwares, Microsoft Office, Gmail, fax machines, copier machines, digital phones and scanners.
- You must have your own reliable transportation
- You must also be available to train and work on occasional Saturdays.
- Training will be done in our Burbank Locaiton for a period of 1-2 weeks.
About SKIN AND BEAUTY CENTER
Extremely Busy and Fast Growing Dermatology Group looking to add team members!
We are a fast paced, busy dermatology practice with 8 locations. We are looking to have passionate, motivated, reliable and highly professional individuals join our team. You'll be working with talent that is a cut above the rest. We have a strong passion for providing exceptional service for our patients.
If you're passionate about the medical field, please apply to join our group.
Extremely Busy and Quickly Growing Dermatology Group looking to add exceptional team members!
We are a fast paced, busy dermatology practice with multiple locations. We are looking to have passionate, motivated, reliable and highly professional individuals join our team. You'll be working with talent that is a cut above the rest. We have a strong passion for providing exceptional service for our patients. If this sounds like an environment that you'd thrive in, please apply.