TAO Group Las Vegas Office Las Vegas, NV
- $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Fast paced and growing Nightclub/Restaurant and Hospitality Group is seeking an entry-level HR person to add to our team!
- Help organize and maintain files for over 1,200 employees.
- Maintain the organization of the HR file room.
- Answer incoming calls from employees and applicants.
- Perform internal audit assignments.
- Complete and verify hiring documentation and government forms.
- Properly enter new hire information into HRIS.
- Enter and update trainings/certifications/other data entry into HRIS.
- Email applicant new hire status daily to management.
- Answer and direct inquiries about company policies, guidelines, and benefits.
- Attend recruiting events to find great future employees for the company.
- Provide support to HR staff as needed.
- Must be able to maintain confidential matters.
- Bilingual – speak, write and understand Spanish fluently is a plus!
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Able to multi-task & follow up.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to communicate with staff and upper management (both verbal and written).
- Self-motivated worker who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 30-40/hours a week.
- Must have open availability.
- Must be able to work nights.
Please no phone calls