- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
*NO RECRUITERS OR REMOTE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED; THIS POSITION IS FOR IN OFFICE ONLY.
Our team consists of headphone-slinging and dog walking developers, copywriters, artists, and designers who thrive on communication, openness, and bottomless cups of coffee and dirty chai. We are looking for an IOS Developer with the following criteria:
- Working with our team of engineers to build and design mobile applications
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
We're looking for:
- Proven working experience in software development
- Must have experience in backend maintenance and deployment to be considered
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, trends, architectures and emerging technologies
- 4 years minimum of Swift, X-Code experience
- Strong OOP experience. Knowledge of Java
- RESTful API development experience.
- Experience with Stripe or similar payment SDK
- Ability to build UI without storyboard (in code)
- Experience with developing responsive UI
- At least one app in app store
Bonus points if you have:
- Video/Image processing
- Push notification
- Objective-C experience
- SQL and relation databases
ALL CANDIDATES WHO ARE SELECTED WILL COMPLETE A LIVE IN-PERSON TECHNICAL QUIZ WITHOUT ANY NOTES OR DEVICES ALLOWED DURING TEST.