- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Oversee all facets of the housekeeping department to ensure high levels of guest service and satisfaction. Includes rooms, laundry, public areas, department storage areas and work areas.
- Supervises housekeeping and laundry staff: hiring, performance evaluations, training and development.
- Assist General Manager in the development of the department’s annual budget. Monitors performance against plan.
- Establishes and maintains cost control systems for staffing linen inventories and cleaning supplies.
- Enforces policies and procedures.
- Ensures quality services are rendered in meeting guest needs and that guest relations are enhanced.
- Schedules staff according to labor standards and forecast occupancy.
- Maintains room quality based on hotel objectives.
- Monitors and maintains level of cleanliness in rooms, storage areas, laundry, restrooms and public areas.
- Compiles and reports accurate status of guest rooms to front office.
- Enforces standard procedures for the acceptance, security, and return on guest lost and found items.
- Maintains standard procedures for security of on-loan equipment.
- Maintains productivity and labor cost goals.
- Conducts inventories of linen, supplies and equipment as required.
- Orders and receives supplies so as to maintain adequate inventory levels.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Read and interpret business records and statistical reports.
- Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets.
- Analyze and interpret policies established by administrators.
- Understand the government regulations covering business operations.
- Make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts.
- Make business decisions based on your own experience and personal opinion.
- See differences in widths and lengths of lines such as those on graphs.
- Deal with the general public, customers, employees, union and government officials with tact and courtesy.
- Bi-lingual; must speak fluent English and Spanish
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- Hotel Discounts
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.