Leadership Development Program
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Fleet Feet Leadership Development Program (LDP) fast tracks you to become the operator of a business at the highest level. In order to be considered for this role, you must be mobile for training and store placement. You will oversee the entire staffing process, marketing and customer acquisition, and all store operations. And with Fleet Feet, you not only operate a business, but you have a platform to help your community become healthier and more active.
The LDP is an exclusive and unique, one-year development plan that will take place at one of our designated store training sites. This program puts driven individuals with retail experience on the path to operating their own store. With the help of our experienced retail team and weekly training modules, trainees work side by side with an experienced local Operator to learn and build upon the skills necessary to be successful in this role. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- 2+ years in a retail environment and or sales position preferred
- Must be mobile & flexible for training and store placement
- Proven track record of managing, developing and training staff, preferred
- Community outreach and engagement experience, a plus
- Fosters growth of others through recognition, coaching and development opportunities
- Promotes individual and team performance by setting expectations, delegating and by providing tools and resources
- Assists with making business decisions, always putting staff and customers first
- Builds and maintains trust from staff and customers by using sound judgment
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Deliver the best customer experience by creating a positive staff culture with a focus on performance management and education.
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.