- $20.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Host/Hostess Manager ensures that all Hosts/Hostess are provided with the training and information necessary to complete their job functions in an effective, efficient, and professional manner. They are responsible for scheduling the Host/Hostess employees to achieve the needs of the Restaurant and Events as specified by the Event Manager.
The Host Manager is responsible for this entire function/department, as a supervisor of the staff, and to fulfill the needs of guests as it pertains to this department.
- Directlysupervises the Host/Hostess, providing leadership, offering direction and exercising independent judgement with minimal supervision.
- Provides training to Host/Hostess utilizing the Citrus Standard of Operating Procedures.
- Creates and manages Host/Hostess weekly schedules.
- Maintains current knowledge of the restaurant procedures, facility policies, general event information, incident reporting, emergency procedures and safety procedures.
- Conducts inspections of assigned Hosts/Hostess, ensuring personnel are in proper uniform and performing satisfactorily at assigned post.
- Responds to guests concerns promptly and with courtesy.
- Manages individual Host/Hostess's job performance and effectiveness.
- Maintainscleanliness of Host Stand
- Other tasks as needed
The ideal person for this position must have a welcoming,helpful, professional and positive attitude. They must have the presence to effectively lead team members and to lead this function for the company. Goodcommunication skills are important – both written and oral. Multi-tasking,and the ability to apply the department’s operational guidelines to every-daysituations is essential. 2-3 years proven successful experience as a Host Manager. 3-4 Hospitality experience a must!