Control Desk Attendant
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Control Desk Attendants ensure that guests have an enjoyable bowling experience during their visit to Lucky Strike by being hospitable while upholding the company’s guest service standards.
- Manage and track the availability of lanes
- Greet and proactively communicate lane status and wait times to all guests
- Ensure that all guests are equipped with proper footwear and any lane specifications requested
- Assist management with seamless execution of all large and small private parties
- Communicate any guest requests to the appropriate FOH staff
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 1 year of previous bussing experience in a fast pace and full service restaurant/bar or entertainment venue is a plus, but not required
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
- Open availability including weekend nights and holidays
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.