GENERAL MANAGER- Growing Fast Casual Concept
- $55K - $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Our growing fast casual restaurant CHICAS TACOS is seeking a Restaurant General Manager to join our team!
About Chicas Tacos: Chicas pioneered the movement of utilizing fresh, organic, and never-frozen ingredients in a bold yet balanced menu inspired by the vibrant flavors of Mexico. we serve only the highest quality ingredients, prepared to order, in a warm, welcoming fun environment! We are expanding into at least two new locations this year and are growing our team!
You will directly supervise and coordinate both FOH and BOH activities of our team engaged in preparing and serving our food. You will hold our standards as your own and elevate every experience in the restaurant. The skill sets we hold most important are: high energy, positive attitude, brings excitement, resourceful, kind, professional and team leader.
You will be responsible for providing guests with a memorable dining experience along with sharing our Brand Story.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Train and manage front of house personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Maintain Food cost
- Maintain Labor Cost
- Monitor daily ordering
- Meet with company heads and lead monthly meeting
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Maintain a positive and thriving work environment
- Responsible for store P & L
- Above all - train the staff to elevate the dining experience, touch tables and make everyone who walks in feel as if they are home and appreciated
- 5+ years in MANAGEMENT of food service or other related fields
- Work in kitchen conducting prep or line work
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong people skills
- Experience working in a guest facing kitchen
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Management Serve Safe Certificate
- Management Experience 2-5 years
- Kitchen Experience 2-5 years
- P & L's
Compensation includes: Benefits plus quarterly bonus plan
Job Type: Full-time
Chicas Tacos is a growing Los Angeles based fast casual concept based in Downtown Los Angeles.
We serve a better taco (and other delicious dishes like Quesadillas and Nachos) using only the highest quality ingredients in a casual, fun atmosphere.
When it comes to our team members we believe in:
*a positive work environment
*mutual respect for one another
*real job growth opportunities
We have two new locations opening in 2019 and are focused on building and developing a strong team in the front and back of house. We want to continue providing new opportunities for our people to develop and grow with us!