Vehicle Exchange Specialist
- $30K - $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Vehicle Exchange Specialist is a support to the Sales Department. This position helps gather information regarding trade and past buying data.
Organized, driven, customer focused individuals are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Schedule follow-up appointments with customers.
- Update Customer information in database.
- Deliver premium customer service both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strive to meet/exceed department monthly goals.
- Great communication skills
Perks of the Job:
- Great 9-5 Job for a Go-Getter who wants to drive their own success.
- Generous commission and bonus plans
- Loyal customer base, no cold-calling
Why Work for Thompson?
Working for Thompson means you’re a part of the family. We have a unique culture where management knows your name and works with you to achieve your career goals. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch facilities that include toolboxes for our technicians, air-conditioned shops, free uniforms, Saturday team lunches and an extensive benefits package.
At Thompson, we care about your family because you are a part of ours. We organize events like Bring your Child to Work Day and Dorney Park day, where your family can also be involved with the Thompson experience. We also do an annual tree decorating contest, Denim Day, and the exciting Thompson Bucks County Classic – our international cycling event that happens right here in Doylestown!
Thompson employees could work anywhere but they choose to work here, and that's what makes the difference! So, take a look and see if there’s a position right for you to join our family. Experience the Thompson Difference for yourself!
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- Blue Cross health plans with $0 deductibles, dental, vision and RX plans
- Paid life insurance | Short and long-term disability | 401K plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care | Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Employee and family discounts
See our list of available positions by clicking the link below.
The Thompson Organization is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.