Server Assistant: Busser/Food Runner
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Kabuki Japanese Restaurants; we are the people behind sushi for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Assistant Server is responsible for supporting all dining operations via the timely delivery of food and beverage, support in clearing and turning over tables, as well as ensuring all guest needs are satisfied.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates with kitchen and serving staff to ensure timely delivery of food items, as well as set up and cleaning of tables.
- Consistently displays maturity and professionalism to all guest requests, and confidently explains food, pairing, and recipes as needed.
- At least 1 year working with customers, no experience necessary.
- Some knowledge of POS Systems and Computer applications.
- Food Handler’s Certification Required/Advanced Certification(s) Preferred
Kaizen Dining Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kaizen Dining Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Kaizen Dining is a restaurant development and management group led by people passionate about great food. We are on a mission to provide the best in class in everything we do; from sushi to ramen. How do we do this? By collaborating with the best and insanely talented chefs in the industry. The Kaizen portfolio includes Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, Tengoku Ramen Bar and more, coming your way soon.