- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Overview: A Busser is responsible for supporting cocktail staff to ensure fast, efficient table service. Keep all stations set to specifications and clean and organized at all times and to support servers in maintaining standards of guest areas and tables.
• Provides help and support to all fellow team members.
• Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
• Responsible for having a high level of product knowledge regarding all menu items to include both liquor, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Responsible for attending and participating in any training sessions, department meetings, and assessments.
• Immediately reports all guest dissatisfaction issues to the nearest manager.
• Reports any incidents of theft, vandalism, violations of house rules, breaches of security, and safety regulations to management.
• Gives constructive feedback; suggests ideas regarding service and or club issues to department head.
• Contributes to the positive morale of the team and to treat all fellow team members with respect.
• Treats all staff areas with respect and contributes to keeping them clean and organized.
• Ensures high levels of hospitality during all guests’ interactions. Attentive to guest needs at all times.
• Completes all opening, running, and closing side work for each scheduled shift.
• Running side work includes the maintenance of side stations, alignment of furniture, and proper placement of pillows throughout the shift.
• Maintains par levels in stations and to keep stations tidy during the shift.
• Learns and teaches fellow team members. (Learn by listening, teach and lead by example).
• Reads preshift board, attend meetings, and be aware of all events taking place at Nightclub.
• Ensures all nightclub tables are set properly and maintained throughout the shift to meet and exceed guest standards.
• Removes glassware from table when empty or if asked to do so by guest or server.
• Does not clear the table until the guest has left for the day/night or if asked to do so by a server or manager.
• Reports any and all damaged equipment to management immediately.
• Ensures all service stations are stocked to required par levels and kept organized.
• Empties garbage cans from the floor and dispose of garbage in designated areas.
• Breaks down all boxes, rinse and wash out Slim Jims nightly.
• Trashes boxes must be swept out and wiped down.
• Previous hospitality experience preferred.
• Previous experience preferred.
• Experience in a high volume nightclub is a must