Lab-Greenville Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Performs and reports laboratory tests, quality control, instrument maintenance in all areas of the laboratory.
- Shows problem solving ability, able to organize work flow efficiently with a minimum of supervision and interact positively with customers.
- Provides care to patients of ages from newborn to geriatric with no restrictions on age.
- Education and experience qualified under CLIA 1988 as testing personnel in a highly complex laboratory.
- Completion of formal training program in an approved MT, MLS or MLT program
- Registered as a MT (ASCP), MLS (ASCP), or MLT(ASCP) or equivalent.
- Performs tests, instrument maintenance, quality control, reports testing results in all areas of the laboratory.
- Teaches students and help orient other employees to their section or laboratory as a whole.
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate, efficient, and customer friendly laboratory care is given to all patients.
- Able to provide laboratory care to patients of all ages without restrictions.
- Helps update procedure manuals as requested by supervisors.
- Must have ability to direct laboratory in the absence of a section supervisor or the director.