- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- Performs Laboratory tests, quality control, instrument maintenance in all areas of the laboratory.
- Reports testing results, maintains records, assists with phlebotomy, and works in all areas.
- Shows problem solving ability, able to organize work flow efficiently, and ability to perform tests successfully in all areas with a minimum of supervision.
- Provides care to patients of ages from newborn to geriatric with no restrictions on age.
- Education and experience that allows for the ability to qualify under CLIA 1988 as testing personnel in a highly complex laboratory.
- Graduation from an approved school for Medical Technologists or Clinical Laboratory Scientists that leads to the ability to be certified by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists as a Medical Technologist.
- Such certification by ASCP is preferred.
- Performs tests, instrument maintenance, quality control, reports testing results.
- Maintains records, assists with phlebotomy, and works in all areas of the laboratory.
- Shows problem solving ability, is able to organize workflow efficiently, and able to perform testing with little or no supervision.
- Teaches students and help orient other employees to their section or laboratory as a whole.
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate, efficient, and customer friendly laboratory care is given to all patients.
- Able to provide laboratory care to patients of all ages without restrictions.
- Helps update procedure manuals as requested by supervisors.
- Must have ability to direct laboratory in the absence of a section supervisor or the director.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits