Retail Store Manager - Platform Culver City
- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Retail For the People is actively looking for a passionate, articulate and design-minded Retail Store Manager for our upcoming pop-up shop in Culver City, CA. This will be our first retail operation in the USA so this is an exciting time in the history of the brand.
In this role, as Retail Store Manager, you’ll work very closely with our company’s team in Turkey and our LA-based retail operations director in overseeing and managing store sales, sales team, in-store clienteling procedures and in-store programming. This role has an important event hosting component. This is a temporary position that begins May 2018 and runs through the end of July 2018. This is a great role for an experienced professional with an interest in fashion, design, or sales looking for a flexible and temporary position. The role requires a commitment of 40 hours a week, mostly during business hours but ideally with the flexibility to also work in-store events. For the right candidate, schedules can be adjusted to both meet our business needs and accommodate external commitments.
- Management of our store sales associate team, including scheduling and supplemental training.
- Conduct weekly team meetings to go over sales metrics and KPI’s and plan strategies for growth.
- Maintain and enforce the visual merchandising standards.
- Manage store inventory, including receiving, stocking and loss prevention.
- Lead and demonstrate impactful sales and customer service relationships in a welcoming, energetic and beautiful retail environment.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding expectations and demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products.
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the high-end market, showing passion for fashion and high-end products.
- Assist customers with checkout by processing credit card transactions and following up on product requests and questions.
- Execute the in-store clienteling retention program.
- Be a brand ambassador for ELSE LINGERIE since this is the first USA retail operations.
- Lead the sales team in achieving and exceeding monthly, seasonal, store and individual sales goals by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales.
- Manage in-store events, including coordination of the staffing and hosting the guests.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service and management position.
- A friendly, positive and energetic personality.
- Empathetic and articulate in all written and oral communication.
- A strong interest in fashion design and knowledge about the fashion, art, design and hospitality industries and trends.
- Reliable and trustworthy self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Extremely organized and strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets.
- Experience in visual merchandising.
- Luxury/ Department store experience a must