- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are busy!
That means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
The key ingredient in any kitchen is a skilled and passionate cook!
- Magnificently creating, and putting together the finest ingredients and creating a masterpiece out of every plate and dish.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates with kitchen staff to ensure timely delivery and preparation of food items.
- Preferably, at least 1 year in the restaurant industry, in a detail oriented kitchen.
- Knowledge of Japanese Cuisine.
Kaizen Dining Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kaizen Dining Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.