- $13.50 - $15.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
AM and PM Shifts available. Must be able to work on the Weekend.
Participates in all areas of food preparation and production as well as other kitchen-related responsibilities. Wear Clean uniform and have tidy appearance. Abide by Maria’s culture. Must be a team player. Must have strong work ethics.
- Participates in all areas of food production.
- Help control food costs.
- Adheres to standards of food quality.
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
- Dependable: show up for work when scheduled.
- Detail oriented: must be able to follow basic recipes and methods.
- Know how to work with sense of urgency- can keep up with orders during busy times.
- Other duties as assigned
We offer generous benefits to the right candidate:
- Top pay to the right people, with regular raises and excellent benefits.
Ability to speak and understand standard English
Must have a California Food Handler certificate
Must have at least one-year experience cooking in the food service industry.
We LOVE…Pasta, Teamwork, Caring People, and a Positive Work Environment. If you love what we love come JOIN our TEAM.
Maria's Italian Kitchen is one of those grand American success stories. It began in the Italian quarter of Hoboken, New Jersey, where Maria grew up learning the recipes for real Italian food of Naples from her mother, Luisa. Maria's Italian Kitchen offers a diverse menu offering fresh and flavorful dishes served by our personable and knowledgeable team.
Our passion is our people, Team Members and Guests alike- our success is driven by Maria's Italian Kitchen's strong company culture of great food, hospitality and atmosphere.
Benefits for eligible employees
Growth within the company
A FUN work environment
100% Woman Owned Business
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SUCCEED AT MIK?
Que se necesita para tener exito en MIK?
1. You gotta love PEOPLE
Te tiene que gustar a la gente
2. Being Genuinely NICE is a MUST have
Se necista ser genialmente simpatico/a
3. Value Quality Service and Food
Valorar servicio y comida de calidad
4. Be Committed to the Job
Compormeterse al trabajo
5. Be a Team Player
Ser parte de un equipo
6. Doing the Right thing, especially when no one is looking
Hacer lo correcto, especialmente cuando alguien no este mirando
7. Think what is best for the Customer, your Co-Worker, and the Company
Tener en mente lo mejor para el Cliente, tus compañeros, y la compania
8. Know the Value of your position
Conocer el valor de tu posicion
9. Know YOUR Value to the Team
Conocer tu valor al equipo
10. Smile and have FUN at Work
Sonreir y divertirse en el trabajo