Assistant Manager/Shift Managers
- $13.25 - $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The General Manager is responsible for operating the restaurant efficiently in accordance with the standards of Sharky's Mexican Grill.
We are seeking an experienced manager who knows how to lead a team. We want leaders like you that can elevate the guest experiences. Our restaurants have been successful because of people like you. When you work with us, the sky is the limit. If you want to grow and learn, then this is the right place for you. Join us today and we train you to become a General Manager of our fun company!
• Requires prior experience in the restaurant profession and a minimum of 1 year in a supervisory position.
• Familiar with open and closing procedures.
• Implementing controls,managing, training restaurant staff, monitoring staff performance, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
We will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative.
Sharky's Woodfired Mexican Grill owes its success to its employees, so the most important decision we make at our locations is always going to be "Who do we hire?" Once we find the perfect person for the job, everything else falls into place.
Here's some inside advice on what we're looking for in a candidate: we want someone who doesn't just want to work for a paycheck. We want someone who is genuinely interested in the fine art of making people happy.
At Sharky's, the guest experience is everything, and if you have the ambition to make our guests happy, then we need and want you on our team.