Lunch Server Assistant $20-26/hour!
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Hiring Server Assistants
We are looking for energetic lunch server assistants to join our team. Individual will be passionate about food, beverage, education, and training. Great people skills, can do attitude, hard work ethic, and flexible schedule. 3+ year’s restaurant experience. Job responsibilities will include running food, ongoing table maintenance, clearing and resetting of tables.
- Must be available 4-5 days a week from 10am to 3pm
- 3 years’ experience in a high volume restaurant
- Can work “on their feet” for extended periods of time
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Can carry full cocktail and large oval trays safely & consistently
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
- Average $20-26/hour with commissions
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Education Programs and Training Programs.
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or stop by in person today!
The moment you step inside Metropolitan Grill, you will know you have entered a classic steakhouse. Rich in tradition, The Met is housed inside the historic Marion Building, which dates to 1903.
At The Met, the focus is on Prime beef. We built our reputation on the classics: filet mignon, New York peppercorn steak, Delmonico, porterhouse and Chateaubriand carved tableside. Corporate Chef Eric Hellner hand-selects each cut of Prime Double R Ranch beef from Washington State and American Wagyu from Idaho. We have even developed proprietary seasonings for our beef. Steaks are then seared over the high heat of imported mesquite charcoal, ensuring the most tender, juicy flavor.
Our award-winning wine list showcases a definitive steakhouse selection of premium West Coast red wines, with an emphasis on Cabernet, Merlot and Meritage. The Met’s cellar has received national recognition, including the Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence.”
One of the reasons for The Met’s ongoing success is the dedication of the professional staff, which takes great pride in providing every guest with an exceptional dining experience.