- $30.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
• Process and oversee various accounts payable and receivables.
• Checking and updating accounting and other relevant daily financial records.
• Assisting with the preparation of financial reports in the accounting and finance system.
• Maintain, update, and retrieve financial information as needed.
• Prepare and process various production, office and talent payroll.
• Answer inquiries from staff and vendors on existing financial policies and procedures.
• Provide general administrative support as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or Economics
. • 2+ years professional experience as a Finance Assistant or similar role.
• Strong knowledge of basic accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
• Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions).
• Advanced knowledge of Google Docs, Spreadsheets and Google Calendar.
• Proficiency in accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks).
• Familiarity with both Windows & Mac operating systems.
- Medical & Dental
At Talent Link Inc. we go where other companies don’t go, we work in all the market corners to ensure that our clients can obtain the result they want, that is why we consider ourselves one of the leading companies in the marketing market. Each client is totally different, that is why we generate a more personalized campaign for each of our clients.