Food & Beverage Receiving Clerk/Porter
- $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We are looking for a Receiving Clerk that is passionate, loves to multitask, and has great communication and organizational skills. Responsibilities include liaising between management team and vendors representatives as well as maintaining cleanliness of all storage areas and receiving spaces. We are looking for someone who is focused on challenging themselves and has a strong teamwork mentality.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a multifaceted property.
- Basic math and recording abilities.
- Must be able to maintain neat, organized and clean receiving spaces.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds.
- Must be physically able to walk without assistance on varied surfaces for an extended period of time.
- Must be organized, follow directions and make quick decisions that are consistent with established company standards.
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and oral. Multilingual skills are a plus.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment as outlined by the California Health District.
- Keen eye for detail.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (include but are not limited to)
- Maintain back of house storage organization.
- Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.).
- Communicate any errors or backordered items to management.
- Oversee all returns and ensure a credit invoice is given.
- Act as liaison between delivery drivers, vendor representatives, and management
- Understanding the proper practice of disposing/separating waste such as landfill, compost, and recycling.
- Maintain par levels of cleaning and sanitation supplies by performing regular inventories.
- Ensures the organization and sanitation of storage areas (refrigerators, freezers, dry storage, etc.) and loading dock daily.
- Work to find creative solutions to reduce waste and keep inventory organized.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Porter: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Repetitive lifting
- Ops Manager
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly