- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Wolfgang Puck opeend his celebrated Bar & Grill restaurant in Disney Spring. We are seeking experienced Food Expeditors to join the team.
To Apply: Please stop by the restaurant with your resume anytime between 2:30pm - 4:30pm to fill out an application:
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill (Disney Springs)
1514 A. Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Job Summary: The Food Expeditor will work in close cooperation with the Executive Chef, Management and servers in every aspect of guest service including organizing, expediting and delivering food orders as well as other functions indicated by management. The Food Expeditor will provide fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize and call food tickets, supervise all food runners ensure all dishes are delivered with accurate presentation and temperature.
- Ensure the efficient flow of orders from the servers to the kitchen
- The ability to offer guests of the restaurant an enjoyable, expertly served dining experience conforming to the Wolfgang Puck standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness.
- The ability to anticipate and service guests' requirements before requests are made or necessary.
- The ability to serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of all menus, food, food preparation and styles and table side serving techniques.
- The ability to lead and direct runners and bussers in your own department
- A thorough understanding of health and safety rules in a restaurant
- The ability to communicate customer orders clearly
- Complete opening and closing side-work as assigned and set all tables and stations according to standard.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 2 years food expeditor experience in fine dining service
- Must have excellent knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions
- Well-organized and ability to lead and direct people
- Outstanding coordination and multi-tasking abilities
- Open availability; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized and ability to lead and direct people
- Outsanding coordination, organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must possess a service orientation – actively looking for ways to help others
- Professional presentation and positive attitude
Wolfgang Puck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.